WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE YOU AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING NEW TIER 2 MEASURES WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED TO ENSURE YOU CAN SAFELY ENJOY YOUR VISIT:
•WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE YOU AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING NEW TIER 2 MEASURES WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED TO ENSURE YOU CAN SAFELY ENJOY YOUR VISIT:
• Tier 2 High – means you must not socialise with anybody outside of your household or support
bubble in any indoor setting.
• By law all customers must not meet socially with friends and family indoors in any setting unless
you live with them or have formed a support bubble with them. Customers can continue to see
friends and family members who they do not live with in our outdoor garden but must not be more
than a group of 6.
• All customers must order substantial meals whilst visiting our establishment.
• Last orders must be placed before 10pm with a final closure at 11pm.
• We kindly ask customers to consent to a temperature check on arrival to reduce the risk of
anyone symptomatic from entering the venue. We are also asking guests to leave contact
details should we have any concerns after your visit.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry if a customers temperature is too high.
• Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds. We also have various hand sanitiser
stations throughout the venue.
• Wear a face covering indoors where social distancing may be difficult and whilst moving around
• There will be table service only; please do not approach the bar to order drinks.
• Staff are required to record their temperature at the beginning and the end of their shifts, and
each table they serve will be saved on our system.
• Staff have received extensive additional hygiene procedure training and are equipped with
masks and gloves which shall be routinely sanitised and discarded.
• Tables have been spaced out following government guidelines, however when moving around
please adhere to at least 1m social distancing when inside the venue. For example, one
customer at a time using the stairs, keeping left and distanced queuing outside the bathrooms
rather than inside.
• We are using single-use menus to avoid unnecessary contact, in addition to individual sachets
of seasonings and condiments.
• As per new guidelines, there can be no standing drinking inside the venue; please do not stand
in groups of mixed households when inside. Weather permitting, you may stand outside with
drinks whilst respecting distancing measures.
• Please note that each table will be allocated an assigned waiter or waitress, so please refrain
from placing orders with other members of staff..
• Surfaces and facilities will be routinely sanitised at regular and frequent intervals throughout the
• No standing is allowed in the garden. Please also be seated outside when having a cigarette.
We are going above and beyond to deliver our premium level of quality and service whilst
maintaining these steps to ensure our customers and staff remain as safe as possible. Your
wellbeing is, as always, our number one priority. As the hospitality sector continues to adjust the
‘new normal’, some of the above guidelines may change, so please keep an eye out for updates.